Tel: 0300 30 33 111
About Shaw Trust
What is Shaw Trust?
Shaw Trust is a national charity that provides training and work opportunities for people who are disadvantaged in the labour market due to disability, ill health or other social circumstances. We are the largest voluntary sector provider of employment services for disabled people in the UK.
Did you know?
Only about half of disabled people of working age are in work. For more details, see our disability and employment statistics.
What does Shaw Trust do?
Shaw Trust supports thousands of disabled and disadvantaged people across the UK to achieve their personal development and employment aims. We do this through:
- Government-funded employment services to support people moving from benefits to work, with guidance on finding jobs, training and benefits
- Pre-employment activities in a supportive environment
Work-related, accredited training
- Support for increased independence for disabled people
- Creating jobs through social enterprise
- Working in partnership with employers, local authorities and health trusts.