Direct Line Group
About Direct Line Group
We’re an organisation with a clear mission: to make insurance easier and better value for our customers. So, we’re providing amazing, evolving products and services that are just what people need. And amazing, evolving careers for people like you. We are home to some of the nation's best-known brands, including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, Green Flag and NIG.
Our Audit Team
We’re at the sharp end of the business, supporting the Board and auditing different teams to make sure we’re doing things the right way. It might sound straight forward, but you’d be surprised at the amount of variety and change we have in our role, not to mention our famous nights out! We have a real range of backgrounds and experiences in the team and we’re proud of our inclusive, collaborative culture. We need to make sure that the business is moving in the right direction and that our customers can trust that we’re always doing the right thing.
We know you’ve heard this all before, but the culture here at DLG really is something else. We embrace our individuality – you’ll see it in the way that we think and work, it’s all about ensuring you can enjoy making a contribution, have some fun and be yourself in every aspect. We encourage each other to be the best we can be: no opinion goes unheard, no achievement goes unrecognised, and no idea goes unknown – we even reward you for them! We encourage our people to work together, aim higher and to be the best they can be – for customers, colleagues and the business. It’s an indefinable “DLGness” that makes us who we are, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
We recognise we wouldn’t be where we are today without our colleagues, that’s why we offer such excellent benefits designed to suit you as and when you need them.
- A competitive salary. To attract and retain quality talent, so we’ll offer you great rewards and real recognition for your contribution. That’s not all…
- Pension. We believe saving for the future’s important, so you’ll benefit from auto-enrolment and a generous contribution from us (we’ll pay the equivalent of 9% of your base salary into your pension) or you can put in a standard minimum and anything you don’t put in, you get as cash on top of your salary.
- The right to apply for flexible working. We welcome applications for part-time, reduced hours, variable hours, home working or job sharing for the majority of our roles, so there’s lots of flexibility.
- Private medical insurance. This is standard for managers and optional for everyone else
- Generous holidays. There’s a minimum of 22 days holiday a year across the business (depending on your role, you could start on even more), with bank holidays on top and an extra day added for every year you’re with us, as well as the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per year.
- 50% off home, motor and pet insurance. As you’d expect, we have your insurance needs covered, and if you have family living at your home address then they can benefit from sharing your policies.
- Free travel insurance. –When it comes to trips away our insurance covers you, your spouse/partner, and any children under 18 who are living with you at your home address, so you can have more adventures with less worry.
- Free Green Flag breakdown cover. Real peace of mind when you need it, as you and your spouse/partner are covered with roadside assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year including cover at home and long-distance recovery, plus much, much more.
- Optional insurance cover. You want to look after yourself and your loved ones, so we also offer life insurance, income protection, critical illness insurance and personal accident insurance.
- Discounts, cash back and offers. Your social calendar may need some managing, as we have offers on big high street stores, travel, show tickets, gym membership and lots more
- Flexible casual dress code. It’s not about what you wear, it’s about what you can do, so why not be comfortable doing it?
We’ll let you know if the job you’re interested in offers other optional benefits when you apply
Join us and you’ll find that we never stand still. As a Group, that means we’re always looking to stay one step ahead of what our customers will want next. For you, it means a rewarding and enjoyable career, with the scope to learn new skills, suggest new ideas and work with people who share your enthusiasm for giving customers great service.