Corporate IT Auditor
Our client is a globally recognised brand, searching for a Corporate IT Auditor to join the team in the Mannheim area. With the upgrade and development of worldwide systems, it is an exciting time to be involved with key strategic mandates set out by the audit committee, across the operations.
Working closely with colleagues and the Senior Management, the role will involve the use of a range of IT audit techniques to devise and deliver positive, proactive solutions. Through the adjustment of the audit program and effective risk assessment, you will be able to agree and implement the audit plans both locally and internationally.
In your use of a mixed methods approach, involving in-house and external software, e.g. SAP, and excellent inter-personal skills, you will be able to tackle issues to a high standard and in a timely fashion.
The successful candidate will have:
• IT audit experience, preferably with a mix of professional auditing and industry (between 4-10 years in total).
• Fluent English. There is no need to be fluent in German.
• Familiarity with a range of IT software’s, and a passion to learn new programs.
The right person will:
• Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards travel and possess previous international experience at a multinational level.
• Be a clear and confident communicator.
• Possess proven strong leadership skills.
Apply today, and begin an international career that is full of opportunity for an ambitious individual.
Apply for Corporate IT Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- €80,000 - €89,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Business / Corporate Auditor jobs in Europe
- €80,000 - €89,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations IT Auditor jobs in Europe
- €80,000 - €89,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Risk Analysis jobs in Europe
- €80,000 - €89,999 Production, Manufacturing & Operations Risk jobs in Europe