IT Audit Manager - Amsterdam
A well known international manufacturing business is looking to add an IT Audit Manager to it's team in Amsterdam. In this role, the successful candidate will have a strong technology understanding, as well as being comfortable with significant international travel.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT or IT related field
- Professional certification: CISA or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Experience / Competencies
- Patricipate in the planning and execution of IT audits across the world.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a technology function, of which 2 must have been in audit.
- Big 4 experience useful, although not required.
- Hands on experience with IT infrastructure.
- Experience working in an SAP environment useful.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Any other languages would also be beneficial.
If you would like more information about this position please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880