Senior Risk Manager – General Insurance
A General Insurance firm based in Kent are looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their Risk function in a broad & varied role with one direct report.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the risk management framework and enhance this where appropriate
- Manage the risk review process which includes the review of internal controls, emerging risks, loss/near miss reports and risk scoring
- Work collaboratively with the business to develop company capability around risk governance
- Conduct regular qualitative stress/scenario tests on strategic, insurance, credit, liquidity, market and operational risks
- Review risk related policies and where necessary propose modifications based on new developments eg change in regulations, business plans, the external environment
- Travel to other UK offices every couple of months.
- Several years Risk Management experience from within a similar General Insurance business
- Strong knowledge of relevant FCA & PRA regulation including the ICOB rulebook.
- Staff management experience preferred.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.