Senior Risk Officer – Commodities
A leading Commodities firm based in London, are looking for a Senior Risk Officer to join their Risk team of five. The role will maintain control of credit, liquidity & market risks. Please note the team work on a shift pattern between the hours of 7am-9pm – shift patterns are 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm & 1pm-9pm.
- Calculating pre-trade margin requirements
- Monitor in real time the exposure and sensitivity of customers’ positions to fluctuations in market variables, reacting efficiently to these changes with relevant margin calls using ION Risk Informer
- Verification of payments and adjust electronic platforms accordingly
- Adhere to the Risk Management Framework
- Assessing client electronic trading platform limits/leverages against account value
- Distributing margin calls for cash and credit clients
- Maintain Risk control ensuring all accounts maintain their margins at all times
- Allocate margin rates to CFD’s and haircuts to collateral based on pre-defined criteria
- Assess financial impact of EFS/EFP’s/AA/Post if’s on the firms Balance Sheet
- Ad-hoc projects as required
- At least 10 years Risk (credit, liquidity & market) experience from within a similar commodities business
- Strong knowledge Option Pricing Components & Exchange Traded Derivatives
- Excellent IT skills required
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.