Internal Audit Manager
7 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Internal Audit Manager – Asset Servicing
Excellent Salary + Benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global FS brand seeking an experienced Audit Manager to join their business on a permanent basis.
The Internal Audit Manager will have overall responsibility for the Internal Audit service with a focus on business risks. The primary role is to assess whether all significant risks are identified and appropriately reported by management and the Risk function, assessing whether they are adequately controlled. You will also be expected to challenge Management to improve the effectiveness of governance, risk management and internal control procedures.
Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager:
- Develop and implement a flexible, risk-based audit plan
- Work with senior management to bring cost-effective and efficient leading practices to the business
- Be the investigative arm of the Audit Committee
- Ensure that internal auditing standards and requirements are fully understood and applied across the business
- Deliver the Audit plan approved by the Audit committee by planning, executing, and delivering audit reviews
- Prepare timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee, and the Board of Directors
- Perform ad hoc internal-audit related projects as required
- Manage and develop direct reports/junior staff as applicable.
Background of the Internal Audit Manager:
- An experienced leader with a proven record of strong influencing skills and the ability to liaise and work with senior management
- Excellent working knowledge of current internal audit practices & techniques through significant years of progressive work experience within a financial services environment.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering audit plan within the financial services sector
- Experience of coaching and developing staff
Experience conducting CASS Audits is desirable, although general Internal Audit experience across Asset Servicing, Asset Management or Custody Operations will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing FS firm at an exciting time in their development!
Contact Chris Wilson on directly for more information about this exciting opportunity.
Is this you?
Chris wants: Internal Audit, Business Risk, CASS, Custody
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Auditor Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Internal Audit Senior Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Internal Audit Manager Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh
- Risk Fund Management £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in City of Edinburgh