Internal Audit Manager for Luxury Goods - Milan
Interested in working for a Luxury Goods company? One of my clients is looking for an internal audit manager to be based in Milan. The role will consist of internal audit and a risk-related part in order to understand the company’s objectives and gather information to asses and identify potential risks that may affect these objectives.
- Lead and participate in audits;
- Establish and identify risk management framework, policy and procedures;
- Support management to identify appropriate communication channels to ensure that risks are monitored, reported and corrective actions are being taken;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of company’s framework in addressing risks and accomplishing its goals and objectives;
- Recommend changes to business practices to reduce level of risk exposure;
- Provide reporting to higher management;
- Manage company’s GRC tools.
- Higher level education in relevant field (Finance/Economics);
- 5-10 years’ experience;
- Fluency in English and French, Italian is a plus;
- Ability to carry out risk assessments;
- Strong knowledge in ERM frameworks, auditing, accounting and financial reporting;
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time, globally.
If joining a Luxury Goods company is your next big move and you are interested in this job, please apply below or get in touch with me: