Senior IT Auditor - Various Locations
Are you looking for a new role in IT Audit? Perhaps your first move outside of consulting? If you feel that a well known British brand with a unique offering could be the right place for your career then read on! Hanami has been instructed to find a CISA qualified IT auditor with excellent experience in the data governance/data privacy fields. Given the scale of the company, there is flexibility as to where the position can be based so don't hesitate to get in touch should this sound like it could be for you.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting IT audits in accordance with the annual IT audit plan, with a particular focus on data privacy.
- Work with the business to understand key technological risks and ensure that high priority issues are reported to senior management.
- Undertake SOX testing to ensure business wide compliance.
- Form close relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure recommendations are followed-up in a timely and accurate manner.
- CISA qualification.
- Previous experience undertaking data governance/privacy audits.
- An understanding of the particular difficulties related to auditing complex technical environments.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
If you would like to discover more about this opportunity please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Birmingham