Enterprise Risk Analyst
Our client, the UK’s largest company in its sector, seeks a high-calibre Enterprise Risk Analyst for its corporate Risk & Control team following a period of exciting change. The Risk & Control team forms part of the wider Audit & Assurance function; a high-profile function that is seen as ‘value-add’ and essential to the organisation’s future success.
Reporting to the Enterprise Risk Manager, you will help design and implement an enterprise risk management framework that will support the business in its management of corporate risk and controls management. Working across all areas of the business, you will strengthen the Lines of Defence and Governance models through supporting the development, implementation and updating the system of Enterprise Risk Management, including policies, standards and guidance, to reflect the evolving nature of the company. This work will help provide assurance to the Executive, ARRC and Board through supporting the regular delivery of the Company Risk Report, incorporating the company risk profile with expert analysis in all risk areas supported by specialist functions and ensuring key controls are effectively mapped to the risk universe.
Applicants should have previous risk management experience, ideally gained within a regulated environment, and be able to clearly demonstrate their knowledge of risk principles and concepts. Due to the consultative nature of the role, excellent interpersonal skills are essential as is a keen eye for detail and on organised, pragmatic approach.
This is high-profile and varied role that will allow you access to all areas of the business, creating great opportunities for personal development and long-term career progression.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Good understanding of risk management principles and concepts
- Previous experience gained in risk, assurance, compliance, project management, health and safety, business continuity and / or security role.
- Experience of working in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- The ability to challenge the business and help promote best practice
- Experience in utility industry, regulated environment or FTSE250 desirable.