Business Analyst / Requirements Engineer - Credit Risk / Data Controls
In this role, you will work as part of the bank's team in Zurich to deliver a new risk reporting platform to Credit Risk managers as well as to Risk Analytics and Reporting professionals supporting Credit Risk managers. The role is especially focused on compiling required documentation as needed as evidence artefacts to reach BCBS 239 compliance.
- 5-7 years business analysis and change experience in a similar role within a large financial institution
- Excellent understanding of credit risk discipline from data controls and BAU process perspective with direct experience in credit risk system implementations
- Familiarity with business processes, financial products, credit risk management and regulatory requirements (e.g. BCBS239, etc)
- Track record of defining and implementing effective and comprehensive data controls for a data-centric BAU environment
- Proficient understanding of front to back systems, data, calculations, processes and current regulatory regimes and requirements within risk functions of International Banks and Wealth Management Organisations
- Experience in designing operating models, processes and control functions with strong SQL Server developer skills
- Significant experience of embedding new risk management systems in a complex organization
- Excellent communication skills in English, German would be a plus
- Close engagement with the Risk & Finance Data Provisioning organisation (RFDP) BAU as well as CRO Change function to collect required information for compiling Data Controls and Process documentation
- Supporting the RFDP BAU team on specifying new controls and setting them up in the existing system environment
- Working with the Global RFDP team to align with defined artefacts and applicable documentation standards
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly by clicking the 'Apply' button or contact our team on +41 44 485 44 99.