Internal Audit / Risk Advisory Manager- Big 4
One of the world’s leading professional services firms in Zurich, Switzerland is expanding its internal audit offering particularly with clients in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Life Science and Retail sectors and is looking for candidates at the Manager level with Internal Audit Experience. Candidates from a Big 4 Risk Assurance, Risk Advisory or Enterprise Risk background would be especially welcome.
- Manage operational internal audit assignments (both outsourcing and co-sourcing)
- Identify and analyse business risks as well as advise in the field of internal auditing
- Analyse, assess, set-up and fine-tune internal control systems
- Besides managing multiple projects, you will contribute to business development and acquire new clients in various industries
- Degree in Economics or similar, CIA certification would be ideal
- 5-7 years’ experience in internal audit, ideally in Consulting or in Big Four setting. Candidates with this experience plus some industry internal audit experience would be ideal.
- Fluent English (and German is desired)
- Strong client orientation in the industrial, manufacturing, retail or pharma sectors preferred
Who to contact about this role:
Andrew Bell, Hanami International 0207 048 7880