Internal Audit Partner - London -
CK Search Global are seeking an internal audit and risk advisory partner for an award winning global advisory firm. Working within their risk advisory and internal audit team you will be responsible for servicing and developing business relationships with large corporates across a number of industry sectors. You will lead client engagements and seek new opportunities to build their client base through proactive business development.
- Use your experience and expertise to advise clients on risk management, internal control and governance, internal audit as well as improving business efficiency and driving value through advising on projects and initiatives.
- Develop relationships with key targets and pursue potential business development opportunities
- Several years’ risk advisory and internal audit experience gained within a professional services environment and /or corporate environment.
- Ability to deliver complex transformation projects.
- Proven ability to service a large corporate portfolio and develop business opportunities
- It is likely that you are currently operating as a Director in a big 4 firm or have recent experience at this level
Apply for Internal Audit Partner - London -
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Director Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Management Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Controls Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Retail, Wholesale & FMCG £150,000 or more jobs in United Kingdom