Senior Internal Auditor - Mixed Client Base
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are currently working with a mid-tier practice firm to recruit a Senior Internal Auditor to join their growing internal audit department. You will be working with a mixed portfolio of clients in the corporate, public sector and financial services.
You will be joining a rapidly expanding area of the business that continues to win new clients. Reporting to a supportive senior management team, this firm put a heavy emphasis on continuous personal and professional development, with examples of new hires being promoted within their first six months.
You will be manging assignments of moderate complexity and variety providing value by supporting internal audits, identifying risks and proposing recommendations which are appropriate, practical and cost-effective to your respective clients. You will also be encouraged to recommend improvements to audit practices and processes.
To be considered for this role you are likely to be fully qualified or nearing full qualification (ACA/ACCA/IIA). This is a great opportunity if you are looking at joining a more progressive firm, or are looking to make your first move into practice from industry. You must also have a car, as there will be an element of local travel.
The Audit & Risk Recruitment (ARRC) – Experts in audit and risk recruitment!
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Somerset
- Internal Auditor Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Somerset
- Internal Audit Senior Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Somerset
- Risk Management Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Somerset
- Risk Professional Services £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Somerset