Risk Advisory and Internal Audit Manager - Mid tier firm
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting on behalf of a top 10 practice firm whom seek an Internal Audit Manager to join their risk advisory offering in Birmingham. This team is currently going through a period of sustained growth, and offer a clear and concise career path for the successful candidate.
The primary focus of the role will be on the successful delivery of corporate governance, risk management and internal audit assignments across clients in industry and commerce. You will also be managing a team of dedicated sector specialists and play an integral part in aiding the business development across both West and East Midlands. You’d be joining a very supportive team, enjoy clear scope for progression on your own terms, and be afforded the opportunity to manage a variety of clients across industry and commerce from a relationship and financial performance perspective.
This position will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to progress within a meritocratic culture, and who is an effective communicator. To be considered you must be ACA/ACCA/CIA qualified and have conducted internal audits within industry. Managerial experience is a plus but if you are looking for your first manager role you will still be considered.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
More searches like this
- Advisory Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Risk Management Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham
- Risk Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Birmingham