Senior Auditor - Finance
Senior Auditor - Finance Job | Financial Services | Edinburgh | Permanent | £32k - 45k plus benefits & bonus
Your new company
A leading Financial Services organisation is actively looking for a Senior Financial Auditor to join their high-performing function in Edinburgh as a result of an internal promotion.
Your new role
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who has experience within Financial Services, ideally insurance or asset management to join an industry leader. This role will give you exposure to key stakeholders and the senior management team across the entire organisation.
You will be working closely with the Audit Manager and facing off to the wider finance team to deliver independent assurance of the whole internal control systems, including risk management. This is an opportunity to take ownership of complex audits including and not limited to financial audits, solvency II, asset management and stress testing.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA, ACCA, CIA, IIA, CMIIA qualification or equivalent
- Detailed understanding of the developments in the financial services industry
- Analytical and methodical in approach with a commercial/ business mind-set
- Effectively manages relationships with key stakeholders, peers and management at all levels
- Outstanding communication skills including, report writing
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary with excellent benefits, bonus and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.