Data Analytics Senior Auditor
Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to impactful and dramatic change; replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products in order to create a smoke free future.
As part of this transformation, our Corporate and Information Systems Function is growing and adapting to the new opportunities and challenges. We are currently looking to hire a Data Analytics Senior Auditor for ours offices in Krakow (Poland) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands). This is a great opportunity to join a fast forward and dynamic team.
- Liaise with Data Analysts and auditors to design, develop and maintain Risk Indicators, Data Visualization and KPIs to asses PMI control environment.
- Develop, maintain and Enhance data analytics library for different audit cycles.
- Support the auditors during audit lifecycle creating delivering complex analytics
- Work with data analytics lead / auditors to define analytics to be developed during Audits
- Educate auditors on what Analytics are available
- Collaborate on the development of the Corporate Audit Data Analytics framework and its activities
- Support data driven risk assessments on PMI’s programs and processes
- 4+ years of internal audit in finance or Information Systems
- Demonstrable experience in Data visualization and reporting techniques (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse and Data Mart concepts
- Knowledge of ERP systems and business processes
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Certification preferred (CISA, CIA and/or others related to the field of data analytics).
- Proven experience in process improvement , process mining and audit experience along with Machine learning techniques is advantage
- Already or willing to become proficient in spreadsheet, word processing, database applications and macro writing skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to research, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with increased initiative while demonstrating the ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics computer science, information management, finance or economics.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
- We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
- We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.