Risk Consulting - Senior Consultant to Director level
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit Risk Consulting Seniors, Assistant Managers, Manager and Director’s to join a big 4 firm in Dublin Financial Service team. Due to continued success they are currently seeking to hire several experienced hires from senior consultant to director level.
Dublin continues to be the most popular choice for relocation, with 21 firms across financial services having committed to relocating staff or operations to the Irish capital since the Referendum. The Irish economy has been the fastest growing the EU for each of the last five years. If you are interested in living and working in a lively, dynamic location that is growing at an extraordinary rate, then Dublin could be the place for you.
I am specifically interested in hearing from experienced Internal Audit, Risk or Compliance professionals working in the financial services sector who have an interest to move into a consulting environment.
Other key requirements include:
- A professional accountancy or risk qualification (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience with at least one year+ at management level
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in any or all the following areas in the financial services sector, preferably in banking or insurance: Internal audit, Risk management, Internal controls, Regulatory compliance
- EU right to work is essential
The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills, to operate at a senior level and to add greater value.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to hear more about, please get in touch today. Apply below or call Jenna Gallagher on +44 141 648 9416
“By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.” https://merakitalent.com/privacy-policy/