Audit Senior Manager - Commodity Trading
Are you looking for a leadership role within a fortune 500 business? If you're an Audit leader with experience in commodities or FX trading, then this exciting opportunity could be for you. My client sees internal audit as a talent pool for the wider business, so it is vital that any successful candidate is comfortable within an international environment and passionate about continuing their career long term outside of audit. Does this sound like you? Read on to discover the particulars!
- Planning and leading audits across geographies, ensuring delivery is in line with internal audit's standards and methodologies.
- Manages regional staff, including performance reviews, career planning and hiring.
- Communicates with key C-level executives, ensuring that the changing risk profile of the business is thoroughly understood.
- Champions group internal audit's continuous improvement mindset, ensuring function remains at the cutting edge of business process developments.
Desired Background & Skills
- Eight or more years in relevant role, either audit, finance, project management or similar.
- Excellent English communication skills, other languages seen as an asset.
- Considerable skill and experience in negotiating complex issues and coming to successful resolutions.
- Able to travel regularly, up to 50%.
- Understanding of global commodity market, any experience with FX trading/treasury management also useful.
If you would like more information about this position please apply below or contact Alexander Fisken on +44 207 048 7880