Technology Risk Consultant
FPSG, working in close partnership with a globally renowned Consultancy Firm, have an exceptional Technology Risk opportunity to join our client based out of their impressive London office.
As part of sustained success and in line with our clients big growth plans for 2018/19, this role offers fantastic career prospects and will see you join what is a highly regarded & industry leading firm.
- Identify and evaluate risks
- Determine acceptable levels of exposure
- Design and implement controls
- Provide ongoing measurement and monitoring of the performance risk environment
- Help organisations transform the ways they leverage third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes, and controls
- 3-5 years' relevant experience in information technology and/or cyber. This could include developing and implementing technology solutions and/or performing information technology and cyber reviews.
- Familiarity with good practice frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT, ISO 27000 series, PCI DSS, NIST, NZISM and PSR
- Relevant qualification in technology
- Ability to lead engagements and mentor junior staff
- Experience of running workshops and presenting to stakeholders.
- Range of industry and process experience
- Preferably experience working in a professional services, consulting or internal audit environment.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive package which includes a generous holiday allowance & professional development support.
To apply for this position, please send an updated version of your CV via the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Manager Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in London (Central)