Technology Audit - Associate
Technology Risk Auditor - opportunity to move in to Financial Services with this leading global business.
For each assigned review you will report to an experienced project manager. You will be expected to:
- Assist / Lead the risk assessment, scoping and planning of a review.
- Assist / Lead in executing the review. Specifically focusing on the following:
- Design and execute tests to validate identified application system controls, which may require data analysis, code inspection and re-performance of system processes.
- Analyse the design of controls around the underlying system architecture in the context of information technology controls such as security, availability and performance and their impact on the business.
- Analyse the business and technology processes to evaluate the effectiveness of the relevant technology controls.
- Validate that system features meet business, technology and regulatory requirements.
- Validate the quality of internal SOX assessments.
- Document the results of the test steps executed within the IA automated document project repository.
- Assist/Lead in the report preparation
- Assist/Lead in presenting the scope, progress and results of the review to internal, IT and business stakeholders.
- Minimum 3 years work experience, with 1 year minimum auditing experience
- Possess a degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Technology audit skills including an understanding of:
- System architecture, with high level understanding of databases, operating systems and messaging
- Prior experience of testing automated IT application controls
- Data analysis skills
More searches like this
- IT Auditor Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Senior Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Manager Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Financial Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)