Change Risk Manager
Our client is looking to hire a Change Risk Manager to join their team in London on a Permanent basis.
- Provide 2LOD oversight and challenge of the Strategic Investment Portfolio (SIP), which covers c£100m of change activity, to support delivery of strategic outcomes to time, cost and quality
- Provide 'close & continuous' oversight and challenge of Major Change activity, to drive delivery of change in a systemic and controlled manner to avoid adverse operational, regulatory or other impact, including change programme specific oversight
- Provide active support in the management of the oversight of the company's Change Risk Appetite
- Enhance the maturity of 1LOD Change Risk Management through planned deep dives, thematic reviews and analysis. Ensure risk is considered in 1LOD decision-making and that Risk Owners/Exec understand the impact of change on their control environment and risk profile
- Provide oversight and challenge to the Change Risk Framework and the Delivery Framework.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and gain comfort that the selection/delivery of change is managed appropriately to protect the customer/shareholder needs, as well as strategic benefit for the company
- Promote a strong control culture and general awareness of risk management within the company.
- Providing advice and guidance on changes within appetite and support building strong control environments
- Previous experience and knowledge of delivering programmes and projects using waterfall and also preferably agile methodologies
- Good understanding of the process for documenting and updating business requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Good knowledge of risks and controls and preferably worked within an Enterprise Risk function or internal audit
- Consultancy Background
- Work stream lead or Project Lead/Manager role in a large Change / Transformation programme delivering business capabilities
- Experience of implementing third party or vendor applications and solution
- Experience of delivering end-to-end programmes and a good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) principles and methodologies
Consultant: Jade Parsons
Phone Number: +44 (0)203 867 9842