Internal Audit Manager - Analytics
- 0-25% Travel
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Manager to join the Internal Audit Family of Applications team to lead data analytics audits to support Facebook’s key metrics – ads and users and manage risk assessment processes for new product launches. The Manager will be responsible for evaluating risks and controls around data integrity, data pipelines and machine learning models.
- Develop deep analytical insights around ads and user metrics across a variety of data sets and platforms
- Plan and manage complex operational audits including risk assessment, execution and post-remediation validation
- Partner with data science and engineering teams to identify controls and processes and develop audit insights analyzing large data sets
- Partner with cross-functional process owners on data-driven control improvements and drive implementation to ensure effective and timely execution
- Deliver progress updates and audit results to all levels of management
- Anticipate potential roadblocks and issues and provide suggestions and alternatives
- Administer and manage control self-assessments related to metrics management and disclosures of key user metrics
- Manage relationship with co-sourcing partners, providing direction and ensuring accomplishment of audits and projects
- B.S. in computer science, management information systems, business or related field
- 9+ years of IT auditing, software engineering, data science or similar experience, in addition to project/program management experience
- Work experience in technology, finance, consulting or related industry
- Experience with communicating audit results utilizing data-driven insights
- Experience with SQL, Python or other scripting languages
- Organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization experience
- Interpersonal, relationship building and collaboration experience
- Demonstrated experience of project management practices, tooling, and managing audit projects through their lifecycle
- CISA certification
- Ability to work in an environment of fast growth and ambiguity, and stay on top of business and product changes that could affect compliance requirements.
For more information and to apply, click Apply now.
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms $140,000 - $199,999 jobs in United States