Enterprise Risk Analyst
- Implement and improvement of the ERM Framework
- Promote and embed best practice across the Life and Investment business.
- Deliver all Actuarial and Risk components of the solvency II outputs required at group level.
- Calculations of the Solvency Capital Requirement
- ORSA Reporting and Financial Condition Report
- Direct 1st Line business management in managing risk registers and data capture
- identify emerging risk, providing advice and guidance to mitigate these.
- Monitor and reporting of of Risk Appetites through stringent KRIs
- Provide 2nd Line oversight of strategic change programmes and outsourced functions
- Risk Management experience in financial services, preferably insurance or investment
- Experience of process and control review work
- Practical knowledge or knowledge of the aspects of the Solvency II framework
- Part Qualified Actuary or Accounting or similar qualification desirable but not essential
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.