Audit and Risk Manager
Excellent opportunity in the Media and Entertainment industry. The Audit and Risk Manager will be responsible for establishing further what is a developing function in Manchester, together with ensuring SOX compliance for the business. This will be a standalone position, managing a co-source and offering a varied role with excellent exposure to the wider business and Risk Committee.
My client is a Global Media Brand and listed business with an international consumer base. This is a rare opportunity to develop an understanding of the inner workings of one of the most well-known organisations in the world. Despite this being an international business there is no international travel and the Audit and Risk Manager role is based solely in Manchester.
As Audit and Risk Manager, you will:-
- Be responsible for Risk Management across the business, reporting risks to the Risk Committee and advising on how to mitigate these risks.
- Embed a risk focused culture across the business in order to drive planning and decision making
- Take ownership of the annual SOX programme
- Deliver on Internal Audits
- Ensure the Group has effective systems, procedures and controls in place for compliance purposes
- Liaise with Internal Audit and SOX advisors
The successful candidate will:-
- Be a qualified accountant or auditor
- Have proven Internal Audit/ Risk experience from a Big 4/ listed business
- Have experience of SOX frameworks
Competitive package on offer
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Manager Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Management Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Sarbanes-Oxley Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester
- Risk Entertainment & Leisure £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Manchester