Cyber Security Risk Officer
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) have been briefed by a high growth, privately owned international business to help them recruit a new Cyber Security Risk Officer for their offices in Central London.
Our client has doubled in size every year for the past 5 years so this represents a unique opportunity for someone keen to further their career in a fast moving, rapidly evolving and highly successful company.
You will be responsible for reducing the cyber risk to the business, assets and reputation of the company by engaging with commercial and operational teams to advise and gain oversight of risk management performance. You will work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders across IT, Enterprise Risk Management, and relevant business groups to support the risk identification and management process across all aspects of Cyber Security.
We're looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently liaise and influence all levels of a business, both in the UK and internationally.
You need to demonstrate having a solutions-driven mind-set and show the ability to “roll-up sleeves” when required, as well as experience working in a fast-moving environment.
You may already be working in a second line of defence role, or you maybe in a 3rd line IT Audit role and keen to develop your career by progressing to a cyber-security risk management post.
Please get in touch to register your interest and learn more about the opportunity
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
More searches like this
- Cyber Security Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Senior Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Central)