Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Overview of the Senior Credit Risk Analyst position.
I am looking for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst who will be reporting to the Credit Risk Manager and will be joining the Group Risk function..
The responsibilities you will have as the Credit Risk Analyst for my client will include:
- Help develop IFRS9 reporting.
- Credit Risk reporting.
- Give recommendations regarding the Credit Risk Life-Cycle.
- Analyse the Credit Risk strategy, policy and process development.
Experience you will need to apply.
- Worked within in Credit Risk previously for a number of years.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Degree educated in a numerical subject or equivalent.
- Understanding of IFRS9 (preferable).
Why Should You Apply for this Credit Risk Analyst opportunity.
- Competitive pay.
- Opportunities for promotion
- Great team culture and working environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply today. I look forward to receiving your application.
If you'd like a confidential chat about the role or other similar opportunities I am working on call me on 0203 589 9275.
Due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to get back to everyone. If you haven't heard from us in 7 days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our jobs for more opportunities just like this one.
JCW provides a specialist recruitment service within the following job markets:
- Risk Management
- Audit & Finance
- Compliance & Financial Crime
- Business Change & Transformation
- Technology & Security
Not the right position for you?
If you know anyone who would be interested in this role or a new career opportunity in the job markets mentioned above. Refer them to us for the chance to receive up to £500 worth of vouchers. Full details are available on our website here.
Apply for Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly