Risk Analyst – Investment Management
A well-established Wealth & Investment Management firm based in London are looking for an Investment Risk Analyst to join their business.
- Daily transactional monitoring;
- Review the trading activity from the previous day and complete checks to confirm that the Investment Managers are adhering to key suitability and internal requirements.
- Liaise with Investment Managers to explain any issues and provide guidance on remediation (if required).
- Oversee process for tracking of suitability documentation and support development of automated solution.
- Involvement with other risk/ suitability initiatives engaging with Investment Managers as required.
- Analysis and resolution of ad hoc Investment Managers risk matters.
- At least 12 months Investment Risk experience working within a similar Wealth Management or Asset Management business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.