Head of Enterprise Risk
Head of Enterprise Risk Management
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a global technology and telecommunications business based in East London. Our client is looking for an experienced Risk professional to assess, build and lead its Risk Management function, working mostly from a blank slate. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s previously built or contributed to the building of a risk management team to take a step up in responsibility. There will be a handful of trips a year to locations around the world.
- Line manage a Risk team of 4.
- Design, plan and deliver Risk Management process across the business.
- Develop a Risk strategy for the business and articulate a risk appetite.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and its Risks, by meeting and communicating with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Design and deliver training workshops to educate the business on its Risk responsibilities.
- Regularly report on Risk to senior management.
- Experience in Enterprise Risk Management at Senior Manager or ‘Head of’ level.
- Experience gained from a FTSE 100/250 sized Industry & Commerce business or top-tier Accountancy Practice.
- Commercial awareness. Will be able to demonstrate detailed understanding of business and demonstrate stakeholder engagement skills.
- Line management experience will be highly regarded.
Apply for Head of Enterprise Risk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Internal Audit Director Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (East)
- Risk Management Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (East)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (East)
- Internal Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (East)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £100,000 - £149,999 jobs in London (East)