Prudential and Treasury Risk Manager
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company has been mandated by a Midlands based building society on a Prudential and Treasury Risk Manager position. Our client’s risk function has grown rapidly and you will be joining in a time of comprehensive transformation. This is a senior position and the successful candidate will act as an SME within the team providing advice on all matters regarding Treasury and Prudential Risk. The position offers numerous opportunities to progress within the function.
- Oversee responsibility for Prudential / Treasury Risk Appetite Statements making sure that they fall within the risk appetite set by the board.
- Liaise with the 1st line Finance and Treasury teams managing any concerns in regards to relevant policies.
- Regularly review and offer challenge where necessary to the firm’s treasury and prudential policies.
- Provide assistance to the Senior Manager on the firms ICAAP and ILAAP as well as other regulatory documents.
- Implement strategies to help ensure Senior Management are constantly aware/updated of any changes to the risk profile of the firm’s treasury operations / prudential forecasts.
- Have relevant Financial Service experience within Treasury or Prudential Risk.
- Has demonstrable experience of having interpreted treasury and prudential regulations – especially those relating to liquidity, credit, capital and market risks.
- Able to easily form effective relationships with Senior Management and Stakeholders
The Audit and Risk Recruitment Company – Experts in Audit and Risk!
Apply for Prudential and Treasury Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly