Enterprise Risk Manager.
My client is one of the Big 4 practice firms based in Central London. Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter.
If you would like to work with the senior management teams of some of the UK’s leading companies, have strong problem solving skills, intellectual agility and can build deep and productive relationships, this role could be the right opportunity for you.
About the role:
- Managing and delivering assignments.
- Working as part of a team or independently depending on the size of the assignment.
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- Identifying and developing client opportunities.
- Partial and full-time client secondments.
- Build a string network across the firm.
- Support the development of thought leadership and insights.
- Previous experience with GRC from the oil and gas industry.
- Previous practice experience would be advantageous.
- Must obtain rights to live and work in the UK.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident with dealing with senior stakeholders.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Enterprise Risk Manager.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Governance & GRC Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Professional Services £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)