Business Process Controls Analyst
7 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Our client, the UK's largest organisation in its sector, seeks a high-calibre Business Process Controls Analyst to help deliver a company-wide project aimed at ensuring a joined up approach between risk, controls and internal audit.
In this role, you will assist the project lead in the mapping of business processes across all areas of the business; from large-scale projects and operational delivery areas to corporate functions such as finance, HR and procurement. Working with the departmental heads and senior management team, you will facilitate and run workshops to review all of the major processes, creating flow charts, highlight the key risks and agree upon pragmatic and appropriate controls that will help mitigate risk. As well as advising on risk, you will also try to add further value by recommending ways in which processes can be improved or streamlined.
This is a true business partnering role that requires someone with a strong background in process review, process improvement, risk evaluation and internal controls. It is essential that applicants have experience of running workshops and the confidence required to effectively engage with and influence the business.
In addition to the main project, you will may also support the wider team with 'business as usual' control and risk work.
Skills / Experience / Attributes:
- Qualified / qualified by experience in either process modelling, Agile, ITIL, Prince project methodology or accounting
- Process mapping and documentation experience
- Strong business analysis skills; someone who understands what processes are required within a business
- Risk evaluation and control implementation experience would be beneficial
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills including running workshops
- Process modelling experience is a plus
- Results driven with a pragmatic approach
Apply for Business Process Controls Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly