(Senior) Analyst Cyber Security Operations*
Are you passionate about information security? Do you enjoy being hands-on to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks? Join PMI Cyber Operations team in Cracow!
We are looking to hire a (Senior) Analyst Cyber Security Operations* in Cracow to join our Cyber Operations team. As such you will work and develop yourself on various activities related to Cyber Incident Response:
- handle various types of cyber incidents and defend the company against advanced cyber threats
- become an expert in the realm of digital forensic/incident response (DFIR)
- perform proactive threat hunting to discover undetected attacks on a large domain of assets
- extend the power of our incident response capabilities by building more security automation playbooks
- mentor and train junior analysts
Cyber Operations mission is to provide PMI with capabilities to prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats. We are a small team of passionate, hands-on security engineers working together to stay on top of the game. In the team, not only you will be defending the castle against various threats, but also you will be given the opportunity to challenge the status quo by developing new security solutions to enhance our capabilities. We value autonomy, helping each-other and provide a work environment that fosters continuous learning and research.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A Bachelor’s degree and several years of hands-on work experience in information security
- Thorough understanding of IT (e.g. Windows, Linux, Active Directory, Networking…)
- Proven ability to prioritize, follow-up and follow through with several urgent activities in parallel
- A passion to pursue a career in Cyber Security
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Previous experience in one or more of the following domains: Incident response, Penetration testing, Digital forensics, Windows/Linux administration
- Coding experience (e.g. Python/PowerShell/Bash) or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Lockheed Martin Kill-Chain and MITRE ATT&CK frameworks
- competitive salary
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- Christmas bonus
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may vary based on your level of experience.