Operational Risk Analyst – Wealth Management
A well-established Wealth & Investment Management firm based in London are looking for an Investment Risk Analyst to join their business.
- Support the Head of Risk with completing firm wide monitoring programme.
- Responsibility for planning, testing and reporting on each monitoring assignment.
- For each assignments assess the adequate and effectiveness of the controls.
- Provide added value recommendations to support the business to manage risk.
- Involvement with other risk/ suitability initiatives as required.
- Analysis and resolution of ad hoc risk matters.
- 2-4 years Operational Risk experience working within a similar Wealth Management or Asset Management business.
- Strong levels of detail, comfortable carrying out daily processes and monitoring.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communicator, comfortable dealing with all levels of staff.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.
Apply for this role through this job post.
Apply for Operational Risk Analyst – Wealth Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly