Risk Management Senior Associate
About the role:
- Our client is one of the Big 4 practice firms based in Central London!
- Providing Risk Management to a variety of clients
- 30% travel only
- Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter.
- If you would like to work with the senior management teams of some of the UK’s leading companies, have strong problem solving skills, intellectual agility and can build deep and productive relationships, this role could be the right opportunity for you.
- Risk Management Experience
- Ability to work in large teams
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Highly confident and resilient, comfortable asserting yourself with senior clients.
- Strong technical risk management knowledge (i.e. 3 years + experience) and proven ability developing and implementing practical risk management processes and frameworks.
- Testing internal controls
- Knowledge of prevailing corporate governance requirements.
Internal Audit Connections Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data, please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
More searches like this
- Risk Management Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Internal Controls Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Assistant Audit Manager Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Professional Services £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)