Head of Enterprise Risk
Our client is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of innovative medical products focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions. The company is one of the most respected and successful niche MedTech company worldwide that combines advanced technologies and best-in-class products and services.
This newly created role will support the VP – Audit & Risk in the transformation of the department during a period of significant investment in governance activities across the group.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative working relationships to promote, embed and develop risk management
- Work with the control functions to develop and implement a risk road map
- Engage with business leadership and to drive and inform risk identification awareness, assessment and reporting
- Executive and board reporting around risk
- Develop an appropriate program to inform the business
- Responsible for developing and delivering a risk change programme
- Responsible for co-ordinating risk assessments for Leadership and associated Executive and Board Reporting
- Building effective working relationships across a range of key stakeholders to broaden and embed the culture agenda for risk in the business.
- Develop scenarios to test managements understanding of risks to raise awareness of threats and vulnerabilities and the need for effective action.
- Maintain the Risk Registers, Heat Maps and Action Plans from each part of the business.
- Review and challenge risk treatments with relevant subject matter specialists
- Recognised Risk, Finance or Audit qualification; Educated to degree level and significant professional risk management experience
- Proven experience of driving/implementing change programmes around risk in a large complex business
- Experience of a leadership role in a Global business, including exposure to corporate level risks
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills / high degree of perseverance and resilience
- Strong planning, written skills and organisational management
- Ability to communicate clearly at Management Committee and Board Level
- Proven track record of building senior internal and external relationships
- Ability to write reports to communicate findings and propose solutions
- Background in risk and assurance and ensuring the work is value adding
- A good understanding and experience of UK corporate governance requirements and risk methodologies.
IAC Search Ltd (& Internal Audit Connections Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services. We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards to your data please email us via our profile page by clicking on the IAC logo.
Apply for Head of Enterprise Risk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly