Risk Manager - Business Partner
An international Charity based in Central London require a Risk Manager possessing strong Business Partnering and Cultural Change Management skills. The position is an initial 18 month fixed term contract and the Risk Manager will be responsible for leading the redesign and implementation of the risk management framework within the organisation.
The role will include development of policies, procedures working with functional and country colleagues to embed the risk framework within the organisation through a programme of engagement, communication and training. The success of this role will be aided by a business partnering approach, the ability to listen and the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all colleagues across the organisation.
- Review the risk management policy and guidance: Planning, designing and implementing a risk management policy and process including identification and assessment process for the organisation. Defining key terms, roles and responsibilities. Establishing and quantifying the organisation’s risk management appetite.
- Development of a reporting framework so that different audiences, e.g. Board, Country Directors and Global Leadership team can identify and mitigate the risks at a global, local or functional level.
- Provide training and support to build risk awareness within the organisation. This will include country workshops and training and production of organisational training resources.
- Implementation of a Risk Management IT solution
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading risk management initiatives
- Knowledge of best practice risk management
- Confident, engaging trainer
- Excellent communication, relationship management and presentation skills
- Ability to understand broad business issues and cultures
- Ability to analyse, present and report risk management data to senior stakeholders
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
This is an outstanding opportunity to contribute to the exceptional work being delivered by this international and renowned charitable organisation. The risk manager role is a crucial fixed term contract to culturally embed the risk management framework across the charity and deliver the required business partnering to ensure that the business is engaged to adopt the new risk management best practice. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with you full CV details immediately.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Management Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Change Management Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Risk Not For Profit & Charities £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in London (Central)