Anti-Money Laundering Project Officer
We are recruiting an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Project Officer to join our newly formed Anti-Money Laundering team in Birmingham.
What is in it for you?
- Make an impact by applying your specialist anti-money laundering knowledge across the legal services market
- Build relationships and engage with a range of stakeholders, firms and individuals
- Showcase your ability to analyse complex and technical information to identify anti-money laundering risks
Anti-Money Laundering is one of our key corporate priorities. We are creating a specialist Anti-Money Laundering team to make sure we meet our statutory obligations and the expectations of the Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering Supervision.
As an Anti-Money Laundering Project Officer, you will be responsible for conducting anti-money laundering related project work, gathering and analysing information to consider and respond to risks within the legal sector. You will support a range of activities that address the risk of financial crime and engage with regulated firms, individuals and other stakeholders to address anti-money laundering and terrorist financing risk in the legal services market.
You will make site visits to assess a firms' processes and procedures, compliance with money laundering and terrorist financing regulations and our standards and regulations. Using your analytical skills, you will gather and analyse information to help increase our understanding of firms and their ability to manage money laundering risks.
In this role you will deliver excellent levels of service and establish credibility with firms, and internal and external stakeholders.
What we are looking for
- Regulatory, legal or anti-money laundering experience
- Knowledge and understanding of anti-money laundering requirements
- A credible and confident communicator that can explain complex issues succinctly and with clarity - verbally and in writing
- Ability to analyse complex quantitative and qualitative information
- Resilience - working in an environment where priorities may change at short notice
- Self-starter who is willing to learn, develop and take on new responsibilities
To apply, please complete the short form application form and attach a copy of your CV and covering letter. To maximise your chance of being shortlisted, please demonstrate how you meet the essential and desirable criteria for the role.
If you want to find out more about the organisation, team, role or our culture email us on and we will arrange a call in confidence.
The role is a full-time role (35 hours per week) based at The Cube in Birmingham. Salary £30,849 - £36,293 per annum depending on experience.
More searches like this
- Forensic / Fraud Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Risk Analysis Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Regulation Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Financial Crime Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Midlands
- Risk Public Sector £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in West Midlands