Information Technology - Internal Audit and Advisory Manager
Our client is seeking to recruit a manager for their IT Internal Audit team who are responsible for the provision of technology risk services within the internal audit and advisory space.
The role will deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of internal audit and advisory clients. This includes preparing proposals, scoping engagements and ensuring planning, fieldwork and reporting is completed.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Senior Management team and Partner. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of internal audit and advisory clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Senior Manager and Partner as appropriate.
- Support Partners in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Will work as part of management team with other Managers within the business group (e.g. resource planning, merit rate meetings and efficiency gains).
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Act as a role model for trainees.
- Bachelor degree - BCom or BSc IT related
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Extensive (at least 3 years) IT internal audit experience and should be able to demonstrate competency in:
- Managing a portfolio of internal audit and advisory clients
- IT risk and governance assessments and supporting clients with their annual IT internal audit plans
- Managing multiple IT internal audit and advisory engagements end-to-end including the co-ordination of engagement teams
- Scoping of IT internal audit and advisory engagements and comfortable with writing proposals
More searches like this
- IT Audit Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Audit Senior Manager Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Technology, ICT & Telecoms £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)