Credit Risk Consultant
A new opportunity has arisen in London at a rapidly growing Credit Risk Consultancy who are seeking Credit Risk professionals with modelling experience to join them on a permanent basis. There will be a significant travel component within the United Kingdom, as the role involves working on-site with clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working as an analyst in either Risk or Marketing environment
- Analysis packages – SAS (Essential)
- Technical Skills – R or Python (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of Data Protection beneficial
- Knowledge of local regulatory environment i.e. IFRS9, Basel
- Strong verbal and written communications, with proven interpersonal skills
If you are interested in kickstarting your career with a company that operates on a meritocratic that could see an ambitious candidate advance to Assistant Director within 6 years. Please send your updated CV via the apply button below.