Senior Credit Risk Manager – Trade Finance
A well-established payment services firm is looking for a Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their business in a standalone role, reporting into the Head of Risk & Compliance. An excellent opportunity to join a growing business which in time could lead to building out a small team reporting into this function.
- Review and maintain on a regular basis the relevant risk framework, producing relevant risk management reports when required.
- Develop and maintain risk models and review relevant risk policies.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of new and existing counterparties, ensuring that all risks are identified and make a judgement as to their acceptability.
- Monitor the Bank’s credit risk exposure and risk profile to ensure that internal and regulatory limits are not breached.
- Assist on ICAAP, ILAAP and RRP stress testing reviews.
- Prepare relevant MI for Credit Risk, including reports for Senior Management & Committees
- At least 5 years Credit Risk experience from within a similar regulated financial services business, ideally an asset/trade finance business.
- Excellent knowledge of counterparty credit risk, SME and commercial lending.
- Strong academic background ideally with a Master’s degree or other credit professional qualification.
- Must be comfortable working both autonomously and being able to develop with senior stakeholders within the business.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.