Portfolio Risk Analyst – Wealth Management
A Wealth Management firm is looking for a Portfolio Risk Analyst to join their growing business. This firm offer a good work life balance working within a friendly, family feel, business environment.
- Executing of the Portfolio Risk Monitoring Plan including;
- Performance monitoring;
- Asset allocation monitoring;
- Investment selection monitoring; and
- File reviews.
- Population of Management Information reports for senior managers and Investment Managers;
- Collating data from Investment Managers in response to the aforementioned Management Information Reports;
- Responding to day-to-day queries from Investment Managers with regard to Portfolio Risk policies and procedures
- Developing an awareness of/keeping up to date with changes and developments within the industry.
- Quantitative/analytical background, including good knowledge of statistics.
- Good understanding of FCA suitability requirements as relates to private client portfolio management.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.