We have an exciting opportunity for a Risk Manager to join our Finance team working across at our Streatham and Kings Cross office.
PRS for Music Limited is the UK's leading collection society, bringing together two collection societies: the Mechanical-Copyright Protection Society and the Performing Right Society. We undertake collective rights management for musical works on behalf of over 140,000 members. We pay royalties to our members when their work is performed, broadcast, streamed, downloaded, reproduced, played in public or used in film and TV. We support them by influencing policy, supporting and hosting awards and events, and investing in new technology to ensure we’re fit for the digital music age.
About the Role
We have a newly created role for a Risk Manager to join our Finance Team working across our offices in London. This role has been created to help build and embed a risk and assurance framework, based on the principals of a three lines of defence model, across the organisation. The risk and assurance framework will inform decision making at all levels and supports the achievement of our strategic objectives. Reporting directly into the Head of Risk and Operational Compliance, the successful candidate will work closely with the business and stakeholders to ensure that risks are identified, assessed, managed and reported effectively; whilst creating an appropriate control framework is in place
Within this role you will:
- Support the organisation to maintain the Corporate, business unit, programme and project risk registers.
- Facilitate risk workshops to identify risks and monitor the status/delivery of mitigating actions.
- Enhance existing risk reporting at all levels, including the Executive Leadership Team and the Audit Committee using reporting tools such as Power BI.
- Develop and monitor a suite of key risk indicators and associated reporting.
- Champion the risk process, raising awareness across the organisation and promoting good practice.
- Work with the Head of Risk and Operational Compliance to undertake an assurance mapping exercise for key business risks and processes.
- Undertake health checks and deep dive reviews across the organisation for aspects of risk, compliance and assurance.
Crisis and business continuity management
- Support the development of crisis and business continuity management across the organisation, undertaking business impact assessments
- Planning and delivering crisis and business continuity exercises.
- As required provide support to the out-sourced internal audit team, assisting in the delivery of the internal audit plan and monitoring the completion of actions.
You will have previous experience within an established risk, assurance or regulatory framework with good knowledge of UK and EU risk regulatory requirements. You will have excellent stakeholder management experience with strong influencing skills. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Have the ability to build strong relationships with individuals and business units within PRS for Music.
PRS for Music operates in an industry which is evolving rapidly. We are therefore interested in seeing candidates that are comfortable working in a changing environment as we need to be at the forefront of change. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to take bold and innovative decisions to work on behalf of our stakeholders as our focus is always on delivering the best service we can.
Desirable - Holds or is working towards an International Certificate in Enterprise Risk Management.
PRS for Music is a forward-thinking music copyright company with a focus on being the number one rights management company in the world.
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you.
We run a number of well-being activities throughout the year and encourage flexible working and a relaxed dress code.
We also have a number of perks including roof terraces on both sites, regular live music events, subsidised cafes, corporate discounts including gym membership and home working.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you - please apply with your CV.
Apply for Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Assurance Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Management Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Change Management Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Risk Not For Profit & Charities £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in London (Greater)