Interim Risk & Reporting Manager
Your new company
A well known high-street brand based in Chertsey.
Your new role
An interim assignment initially for 3 months focused on Financial Governance and Risk Management.
- Own risk control assurance/audit activities
- Conduct periodic review of costs and expenses and identify risks
- Analyse the root cause of risks and identify any internal control deficiencies
- Recommend improvements, rectifications or enhancements in order to address the root causes.
- Track action points on identified issues to ensure process improvement
- Manage HQ risk related audit requests/enquiries
- Provision of written and quantitative reports to senior management
- Working closely with the business identifying data for KRI's and risk reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, AAT) or equivalent, with experience in Risk, Audit or Governance.
What you'll get in return
Working in a highly attractive organisation, this role offers a good rate and excellent working conditions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.