Business Risk Auditor - Switzerland
Our client operates across a number of sectors with operations worldwide and there is a need to strengthen the head office team in Switzerland.
The role involves:
- Performing operational audits/reviews
- Identifying of relevant risks and controls for the key assets
- Providing appropriate findings to report / present to the board.
- Planning of the audit and preparing of work programs.
- Assuming responsibility for the execution of assigned audit sections.
- Identifying audit issues and proposes constructive and practical solutions to management taking into account local circumstances.
- Providing suggestions for operational efficiencies at the location subject to audit.
- Preparing the exit meeting discussions with local management on the recommendations and other observations resultant from the audit work.
- Providing input into the development of new control procedures over existing systems Contributing to the enhancement of Group Audit working methods and delivery of outstanding risk and audit management services.
- Undertaking ad-hoc special reviews where required across global operations.
- CIA would be ideal
- Internal audit and risk management experience.
- Ability to travel maximum 20% (max)
Successful individuals will receive a competitive salary for the Swiss market with attractive bonus / benefits on offer.
Apply for Business Risk Auditor - Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly