Risk & Compliance Officer
7 days left
Our client, a financial services business based in Preston are looking to recruit a Risk & Compliance officer.
The purpose of this role is:-
* Ensure that the business maintains an appropriate audit and risk management framework and culture, including robust internal controls to mitigate regulatory and operational risks in line with statutory requirements and guidance.
* Develop and evolve business compliance policies with appropriate monitoring and control in line with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure 1st Line of Defence Controls are adequately monitored and that the business is seeking to minimise operational errors and Security Information Breaches by means of effective processes and procedure
The main responsibilities are:-
* Regulatory Knowledge
* Risk Management
* Internal Control Testing Programme
* Fraud Control Framework
* Management Reporting
* Learning & Development
You will need to have:-
* At least 3 years experience within a Risk / Compliance role
* Financial Services / Regulatory experience
* Knowledge of local government pension scheme
* Highly developed analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
* Pensions industry experience would be ideal
The client are offering a salary up to GBP30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
If you feel you have the above experience to perform this role then please apply for immediate consideration