Risk and Controls Manager ??? Treasury Operations
7 days left
The Risk and Controls Manager is responsible for enhancing the Treasury Risk Management Framework. The framework will help ensure that risks are identified, measured, analysed and reported through to senior management within the first line
The successful individual will work closely with the Head of Treasury Data and Operational Risk Management to assess, enhance and test the risks and associated controls within the function as well as providing a consolidated view of risk through formal governance channels.
* Ensure adherence to the Group's Enterprise Risk Management Framework for Treasury, including managing the Treasury team's risk and control self-assessments
* Build and share knowledge of risk management practices within the Treasury function
* In a line 1b capacity, perform and co-ordinate deep dive risk reviews and control/compliance assessments, and design action plans to mitigate residual risks.
* Ongoing review of action plans to ensure implementation in line with agreed parameters
* Prepare monthly risk reports/dashboards to facilitate accurate and consistent reporting of risk both within and outside of the function.
* Manage the incident escalation to Group Risk and Group Internal Audit, while liaising with these functions on a periodic basis
* Take responsibility for risk initiatives and activities as assigned.
* Coordinate the delivery of Risk awareness programmes within the Group Treasury function to further business understanding of conduct excellence and risk management.
* Lead by example in demonstrating strong risk management behaviours.
* Keep up to date with relevant regulation and assist in communicating any relevant impacts to stakeholders in a clear and helpful manner
* Maintain procedures and records which meet business and regulatory requirements