Senior Credit Risk Analyst
About the Role
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. We’re a national society, with local values and loyalty, and a caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 2 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don’t pretend that what you do for us is all you’re about. We want you to bring your whole self to work – parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert… whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that’s how you are able to be your best.
Sometimes, that means working different hours or fewer hours, or sharing a role. If what you need is different to what’s advertised here, apply and let us know what you’re looking for. If you’re the right person for the job, we’ll try our hardest to make sure we can offer you what you need.
We’ve got a whole range of different ways to support you, both in your role and wider wellbeing. Our flexible working arrangements and family-friendly policies also help to make sure you’re happy and in control of your work-life balance.
We’re recruiting a Senior Credit Risk Analyst to join the Capital & Impairment team within Credit Risk.
You will take responsibility for the development of analytical solutions and robust manage information for both regular and ad-hoc request to support the management of credit risk.
Working with predictive modes and statistics you will produce extensive model monitoring and provide information to adhere to the regulatory reporting agenda. You will work closely with other Credit Risk Teams as well as across the society.
- Produce monthly capital and impairment calculations and all associated controls, model reporting, MI and regulatory returns.
- Assess the performance and stability of predictive models used for credit scoring, IRB capital calculations and IFRS 9 provision calculations.
- Support the development of others through coaching, support and sharing best practice
- You will have significant experience of working with a high degree of autonomy in an analytical environment, ideally within Credit Risk.
- You will possess a proactive approach and a desire to continually seek improvements to processes, and a willingness and aptitude to learn new systems and further your existing knowledge.
- You will have advanced experience and exposure to IFRS9 models and approaches and/or building and developing Credit Risk model monitoring.
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel as well as be experienced in using statistical and reporting packages such as SAS
- Knowledge and experience of programming e.g. in SQL would be an advantage.
Ready to send your application? Click the 'Apply' button to get started.
More searches like this
- Risk Analysis Fund Management £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Regulation Fund Management £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Risk Fund Management £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Compliance & Regulation Fund Management £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Analytics Fund Management £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in United Kingdom