Project Management Officer
your communicating skills and organizing capabilities could support the implementation of the core strategy of Rabobank’s Risk Management Organization. Imagine you’re a trusted support for program management and all program boards. Imagine that you take the program communication, planning, budgeting and reporting to a next level. Together with other teams of experts across the world you will facilitate the change. As a Project Management Officer, you can make the difference!
At Rabobank, we are currently working on structurally improving the heart of our bank, the Risk domain. To achieve this improvement, we are looking for a Project Management Officer (PMO) who will be able to work with various implementation managers within a large dynamic program to achieve this improvement. As a Project Management Officer you will play an active role within Wholesale and Rural in supporting the implementation of the CreditCore program.
Making a difference by
- Supporting with planning throughout the different stages of the program.
- Facilitating meetings with regional implementation managers.
- Reporting on progress activities to the program management.
- Preparing the agendas of the diverse governance bodies, facilitate decision making and monitor follow up of action items.
- Guiding change management activities, such as the creation and coordination of communication activities, and the development and coordination of training requirements.
- Supporting development and coordination of training curriculum.
- Ad hoc project requests.
- The vacancy role concerns a period of 1 year due to length of the program. After this period the Rabobank will discuss the possibilities for a permanent internal position with you.
With each other
Within your role you support the Wholesale and Rural Program Management team and actively help with the project management work of the implementation managers. You will participate in the preparation of training and communication. You will also work closely with the various implementation managers to monitor progress and quality and to present it to the Wholesale and Rural Steering committee.
PMO colleague: “It's great to work together with people across the world to make the implementation more tangible. There is a lot of positive energy in the team and every day is different!”
Customer focus, analytical skills and being able to deal with resistance are indispensable for a Project Management Officer. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- master's degree in, for example, Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance;
- project management experience is preferred;
- excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- expert user of supporting tools (e.g. PowerPoint; Excel; Word; Teams);
- result and detail oriented;
- interested in a career path in project management.
Growing a better world together
You'll may already be aware that Rabobank is a financial services provider for more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to lasting change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
- Actively protecting our clients by ensuring that the funds we lend and the mortgages we provide are well within acceptable risk levels.
- Working toward a new generation of risk models that not only fulfil regulatory requirements, but also allow us to expand our reach and help more people, communities and societies to thrive. Safeguarding our investments in nature, culture, agriculture and development with risk models that sustain and advance the bank’s position.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional. In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary between EUR 2720,- and EUR 5250,- (JG 7,8 or 9) (classification depends on education, knowledge and experience);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9 or 10% of your monthly salary). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or receiving a monthly cash pay-out;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- a pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 5%.
Are you the person we are looking for? Our new colleague who wants to strengthen Rabobank as a Project Management Officer? And thus want to make a difference for yourself, our customers and society? We are happy to receive your application for this vacancy in Utrecht via the 'Apply' Button.
Good to know:
- Apply via the “Apply” button with your CV and cover letter. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacaturemanagement policy.
- The application process may include screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- The application process for this vacancy may include an individual assessment.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Talentboard Risk. If you object to this, you can indicate this on our application website.
- Your privacy is important to us.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!
More searches like this
- Risk Management Fund Management €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Other Fund Management €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Corporate Governance & GRC Fund Management €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Change Management Fund Management €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe
- Risk Fund Management €60,000 - €69,999 jobs in Europe