Head of Balance Sheet Risk - Gosford, NSW
2 days left
Leadership opportunity with a Mutual Building Society based in the Central Coast
KPP Search is working with a leading Mutual Building Society based on the Central Coast. They have no shareholders to pay so return their profits to customers through better interest rates, supporting local communities and extensive local sponsorship.
We are looking for the Head of Balance Sheet Risk to lead the function. You will be responsible for managing a team that looks after interest rates, liquidity and investment risk; covering modelling, stress testing and scenario analysis.
This is a genuine leadership opportunity, facing off to senior executives and reporting into the risk committee. You will be the bridge between the quantitative and qualitative risk, breaking technical information into bite size pieces that the broader business can understand.
- 10 years + experience gained in a financial risk function eg. market, investment or quantitative risk within a management capacity
- Exposure and experience to building ALM models
- Ability to break down complex information and to simplify
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of interest rate, market, investment or treasury risk
- Exposure to financial risk systems would be advantageous
Apply for Head of Balance Sheet Risk - Gosford, NSW
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly